Sunday, November 4, 2007

One Month

With the most recent post dated as October 21, it marks my first full month overseas.

For any recent comers, a recap of the more significant posts:

Thanks to everyone for stopping by and sticking with it, especially those sending me emails and leaving comments below the posts. I'm slowly getting better at this, I think; I'm trying to use every tool I can to make the blog an interesting experience for visitors. I'm currently reading a book on the information revolution, and it really is amazing what you can do with a computer and a modem.

I'm putting together plans for some big trips, hopefully getting to London, Berlin, and Istanbul by Christmas (or at least two of those). I also plan to do some more posts on Dutch society and history. I'm continually fascinated by the place.

Eight more months to go!

No comments: