Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Travel Plans

Merry Christmas to all...

It's now been three months since I've been in Europe. So far I've spent most of my time exploring The Netherlands and Beligum, with only one big trip to Turkey.

I was supposed to be going to Berlin and Poland during this week, but I put that off because ticket prices were too high. (Apparently a lot of people travel during this time of year--did you know that?)

So, here are how things are shaping up for the next three months.

Jan 18-20: Vienna, Austria. Already booked.


Feb 15-17: London, England. Possible.


Feb 22-27: Berlin, Germany and Poznan & Warsaw, Poland. Almost certainly.


March 7-9: Somewhere outside the EU...Dublin, Moscow, Morrocco, Tunis...haven't decided yet.


March 26-April 5: Rome, Florence & Venice, Italy. Will be booking flights soon.


April 10-13: Berlin, Germany and Prague, Czech Republic. Just need to buy train tickets.



That will keep me busy! I will probably do Paris in May and Athens in June, although that's still to be decided. A trip to Denmark, where we have a family friend, is also possible and would be slipped in somewhere.

In the meantime, I plan to spend my Christmas break visiting museums in Amsterdam, reading books and writing scripts in coffee shops, watching Team Canada dominate at the World Junior Hockey Championships in Prague, and working on my French for when I finally do visit France.

No comments: