Monday, March 24, 2008

Berlin By Sight

Alright, I'm going to do something that I've never, ever done before on this blog: just post up some pictures and shut my damn yapper. Here are various images and buildings that I decided were snap-worthy while walking the streets. Note especially the prevalence of imposing architecture and unique-looking churches.

I'll jump in every so often to name the building, but that's all you'll hear from me.














The Berlin Cathedral



















Tomb Of The Unknown Soldier





The Jewish Museum (viewed from above, it looks like a ripped-open Star of David)




The creepy Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church. Formerly a huge, magnificent church, it was bombed out in WWII and stands today as a memorial to the destruction of war.












Bye, Berlin...






No comments: